Courbis: I'm as good as Mourinho, pointing to Chelsea Bardford loss

Hmmm, personally I don't think so o, but everybody have got their opinion though. Rolland Courbis, coach of Ligue 1 side Montpellier, has suggested the job he has done this season is as good as anyone around Europe including Jose Mourinho.

The former Marseille boss has led the Stade de la Mosson outfit to sixth in Le Championnat after steering them clear of relegation last term and has suggested that even Chelsea manager Mourinho could not have matched his achievement.

“When I arrived at Montpellier, 18 months after the title was won, the team was in the process of falling apart. It wasn’t solid defensively, it wasn’t effective offensively, and the confidence was shot,” he told Le Parisien.

“Ask Loulou [Montpellier owner Louis Nicollin] if Mourinho would have done a better job than me. I’m not sure.

“I heard Mourinho, whose team conceded five against Tottenham and four against Bradford, saying that he still lacks two or three good players.

“I laughed so hard I broke my ribs.”

Courbis: I'm as good as Mourinho, pointing to Chelsea Bardford loss Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown