Official: Inter Milan sign Brozovic

Inter have confirmed the signing of Marcelo Brozovic from Dinamo Zagreb for a fee believed to be in the region of €8 million.

The 22-year-old was pictured sat in the stands during the club's 1-0 defeat to Torino on Sunday and the Nerazzurri have now issued a statement to reveal their latest capture.

"FC Internazionale would like to announce the signing of Marcelo Brozovic. The player joins the club on a two-year loan deal, with an obligation to purchase the player permanently at the end of the two years."

Speaking exclusively to Goal prior to his arrival, Brozovic admitted he couldn't wait to link-up with his new club, including international team-mate Mateo Kovacic.


He said: "I am thrilled to join such big club, from the moment I arrived I saw and felt how big Inter is. I can't wait to make my debut!

"Of course I have spoken to Kovacic, even before I arrived in Milan, and I saw him yesterday before the Torino game. We spoke about our future together.

"I have also spoken briefly to Roberto Mancini. I enjoyed the atmosphere at the stadium yesterday, and although I had opportunity to play at San Siro for Croatia against Italy, I am impatient to play my first match for Inter there."

The arrival of the midfielder means Inter have now signed three players in the January transfer window, following the loan captures of Xherdan Shaqiri from Bayern Munich and Arsenal's Lukas Podolski. 

Official: Inter Milan sign Brozovic Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown