Real Madrid is the biggest of all clubs in the world, says James

The Colombia star joined the club in July in an €84 million deal from Ligue 1 side Monaco after a fine World Cup in which he ended the tournament as the competition's top goalscorer.

In the proceeding six months, James, 23, has emerged as a key part of Carlo Ancelotti's side, scoring 10 goals in 32 appearances, but he admits the sheer size of the club has taken him by surprise.

"It's one thing looking in from the outside, but when you come here you understand the real scale of things – it's something else entirely," he told Fifa's official website.
"I always considered it a big club, but now I'm on the inside, I can tell you it's the biggest club in the world, no question."

James, who began his career with Porto before moving to Monaco in the summer of 2013, has already picked up silverware in Spain after winning the Club World Cup with Madrid in December.

And he revealed his desire to continue improving on a personal level and experience yet more success during his time with Madrid.

"You're always thinking of making strides and I dreamed I'd get to where I am today," he added.
"But now that I've achieved this and got to play for a club as big as Real Madrid, all I can think about is continuing here for many years."

Real Madrid is the biggest of all clubs in the world, says James Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown