I almost punched annoying Ibrahimovic, says Fanni ....Hehe


Hehe, I hope you don't sha, Marseille defender Rod Fanni has hit out at Zlatan Ibrahimovic and has revealed that there have been a few instances where he was close to punching the Paris Saint-Germain striker.

The Sweden international often makes headlines for his controversial behaviour both on and off the pitch, yet Fanni feels the 33-year-old is only playing a role in order to get attention.


"I have had the desire to throw a punch at Ibrahimovic more than once," Fanni was quoted as saying by Le Parisien .

"We have said things to each other in English that I can not repeat in public...

"He is playing a role with his arrogant behaviour and he is doing it very well. They should give him an Oscar for it.

"He can be very annoying out there on the pitch, but that is a role he is playing. I know some PSG players and they all tell me that he is not really like that."
Ibrahimovic has netted nine goals in 15 Ligue 1 appearances so far this term.

I almost punched annoying Ibrahimovic, says Fanni ....Hehe Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown