Sissoko: Arsenal are my dream but I'm happy at Newcastle

Moussa Sissoko has reiterated his admiration for Arsenal but insists he is not looking to leave Newcastle United during the current transfer window.

The midfielder described the Gunners as the "club of my heart" earlier in January and outlined his desire to leave St James' Park for a team playing in the Champions League.

Newcastle issued a 'hands-off' warning for Sissoko, amid reported interest from Arsene Wenger and Ligue 1 champions Paris Saint-Germain, and the France international now maintains that he is happy at St James' Park, despite his admiration for the north London club.

"Arsenal made me dream when I was a youngster. Patrick Vieira was my idol. I saw myself in him," he told BeIn Sports.

When asked if PSG or Arsenal were interested in signing him, he added: "You will have to ask my agent. For now, I'm a Newcastle player and I am happy at the club.

"I want to play in major competitions and I want to do it with this team."

Sissoko: Arsenal are my dream but I'm happy at Newcastle Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown