I can't imagine myself playing for Man Utd, says Bale

Footballers sha, this days they are like politicians, if he eventually joins Man Utd in the future, he will give you plenty reasons on how its a dream to play for Man Utd, Lol.  

Thegoalmac understands that Gareth Bale has insisted that he is happy with life at Real Madrid and "can't imagine himself" playing for reported suitors Manchester United.

The Welshman has been linked with a return to the Premier League in recent months, with Old Trafford touted as a potential next destination for the attacker.

However, the 25-year-old has made it clear he is not considering a move to United and is aiming to win more silverware with Madrid instead.

"I can't imagine myself at Manchester United," Bale told Cadena Ser when questioned about a potential move to Old Trafford.

"In a recent interview they asked me if I was unhappy at Real Madrid and I told them I'm really happy here. I've got several years left on my contract and I'm enjoying myself.

"We're winning trophies and I want to keep doing that here at Madrid."

The former Spurs star then went on to reveal that he hopes to take advantage of Cristiano Ronaldo's absence due to suspension in the weeks to come and get more chances to score from set-pieces.

"We have tactical meetings to work out who takes free kicks. Usually if it's on the left, it's Ronaldo's, and if it's on the right, it's mine.

"With him out, I hope to take over free-kick duties and so have the chance to score more goals."

Bale has netted 12 goals in 26 appearances in all competitions so far this term.

I can't imagine myself playing for Man Utd, says Bale Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown