I'm learning Spanish, Pogba hints at Real Madrid move

Thegoalmac has learned that Real Madrid's hopes of winning the race to sign Paul Pogba have been boosted by the revelation that the Juventus star is learning Spanish.

The France international, 21, is under contract with the Scudetto holders until 2019 but the midfielder's agent announced on Friday that he expects Pogba to depart Turin inside the next 18 months.


Paris Saint-Germain, Manchester United and Chelsea have all been linked with a €100 million move for the midfielder but, if Pogba's latest comments are a hint towards his destination, then it looks like his future might lie in La Liga.

"I'm very happy in Turin," the 21-year-old told 'Filo Diretto' on JTV. "It's a perfect city.
"I love to live every day to the fullest. When I'm not busy with the team, I like to watch television or go out with my friends, Juve full-back Patrice Evra and forward Fernando Llorente.

"It's thanks to Llorente that I'm learning Spanish."
Pogba has gone from strength-to-strength since joining Juve from Manchester United in the summer of 2012, winning two Serie A titles as well as the award for the best young player at last year's World Cup.

I'm learning Spanish, Pogba hints at Real Madrid move Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown