Thegoalmac's quote of the day: Mourinho's Controversial quote's about Barca,Man Utd and Benitez

On today's Thegoalmac's quote of the day, we will take a look at three of Mourinho's famous quotes about Barca and Pep winning the champion league, His Porto team beating Sir Alex Man Utd and on Rafael Benitez winning club world cup with his former team Inter Milan. Check them out after the cut and tell us what you think?
1. On Barcelona ‘cheating’ in a Champions League semi-final with Real Madrid:
"One day I would like Josep Guardiola (then coach of Barcelona) to win this competition properly.
“If I tell Uefa what I really think and feel, my career would end now. Instead I will just ask a question to which I hope one day to get a response: Why?”

2. On Rafael Benitez’s Inter Milan winning the Club World Cup, a trophy the Italians qualified for by winning the Champions League under Mourinho:
“I thought he was going to thank me for the title I gave him. Inter fans would tell you how they really feel about it."

3.On Mourinho’s Porto beating Manchester United in the Champions League:
"I understand why he (Alex Ferguson) is a bit emotional. He has some of the top players in the world and they should be doing a lot better than that.
“You would be sad if your team gets as clearly dominated by opponents who have been built on 10% of the budget."

Thegoalmac's quote of the day: Mourinho's Controversial quote's about Barca,Man Utd and Benitez Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown